• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,222
Location
Stockport
I just haven't got used to your new avatar yet Paul, at first glance I keep assuming we have a new regular :D

Pickhill
 

DerekC

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2015
Messages
2,443
Location
Hampshire (nearly a Hog)
Nidd Bridge

I keep missing Northallerton - old stamping ground of mine. Sometime I want to go via the wartime avoiding lines and Northallerton Low Level.
 
Last edited:

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
15 Apr 2016
Messages
18,949
Location
Devon
The new avatar is taking a little getting used to ;).
Wetherby Racecourse
 

Top