Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Dyffryn Crossing Halt - I think - this section needs a bit more investigation - I can't find Fernhill (VofN) station on the map so am not sure where it was relative to Dyffryn Crossing.
The above is from a posting that I made in 2016, where Dyffryn Crossing Halt had been made in a posting, similar to the same one today. In response to your other query about Fernhill on the line of the Vale of Neath Railway, in 2016 we were notified that an early and short lived station there was used by workmen.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.