• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
Joined
17 Mar 2014
Messages
4,222
Location
Stockport
Dersingham

I can't recall that particular programme, but I must say anything Betjeman related usually appeals to me.
 

DerekC

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2015
Messages
2,442
Location
Hampshire (nearly a Hog)
Docking

Thanks to Paul for the tip - I hadn't seen it before. It's only 10 minutes long. Now I know how to pronounce Snettisham and Hunstanton!
 
Last edited:

DerekC

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2015
Messages
2,442
Location
Hampshire (nearly a Hog)
County School

Not sure about this one - it was reopened as a heritage site and then closed again. It remains the next objective for the Mid Norfolk Railway, but as I understand it is only a visitor centre currently - there is still a gap in the track between here and Dereham and there is no licence to operate to County School.
 
Last edited:

Top