• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
Ashperton

Sorry Paul, I probably didn't explain myself well. I assumed this was like the next station is and so would not have expected a train to stop at Leigh Court then Bransford Road without stopping at Henwick first as the junction is Worcester facing. I gather from your point, the quiz assumes a reversal at the junction rather than going through to the next closed station in the direction of the junction.
 

Top