• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,453
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Moreton-on-Lugg


--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Message to all contestants

I was taken by ambulance last night to the Acute Stroke Unit at Hope Hospital as it was feared that I was in the early stages of another stroke, but it appears that it was a severe migraine attack with side effects of right-sided bodily weakness, but I was kept in for observation last night and only discharged at 1600 today.
 
Last edited:

Top