Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
My railway map is one that is very much prior to the 1923 Grouping. Yes indeed, those two railway stations were very early station closures, which this quiz prides itself on finding wherever possible.
And I've unearthed - if that's the word - a couple of previously unnoticed stations later in this journey. Not early closures though - they lasted until 1959 but they were missed in our earlier journeys through the area.
I hope I remember them when we get there.... --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Keele Park
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.