• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,465
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Drwys-y-Nant

Annoying thread disruption
If you recall, because there was a lack of available beds at the usual hospital to cater for overnight observational purposes last weekend, I was instructed to visit this morning when a consultant was available.
I was telephoned earlier this morning to say that the consultant still wants to see me, but at Manchester Royal Infirmary, so I am now setting off for the appointment.
 

Top