• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dzug2

Member
Joined
5 Feb 2011
Messages
867
There's Rushwick and Boughton Halts before Henwick if we are not reversing at Leominster Junction

Bransford Road
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,451
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
There's Rushwick and Boughton Halts before Henwick if we are not reversing at Leominster Junction

I am not sure if this has occurred previously, but after leaving Leigh Court, I received an e-mail in 2012 (when this current quiz journey was designed, according to the pencil date on the back of the hard-copy draft (29/11/2012)) from one of my contacts to say that there was a chord that allowed direct connection to Henwick, from there onwards towards Great Malvern, there were four small stations at:-
Boughton Halt
Rushwick Halt
Bransford Road
Newland Halt


I will make contact with my contact once he returns from the European business trip he is on, in order to put your points to him.....I will send a PM to you on both this and another related quiz matter

However, if I had not accepted that advice, after Leigh Court, instead of posting Henwick, I would have posted the reversal point as being that of...Rushwick Halt

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---



Newland Halt

Malvern Wells
 
Last edited:

Top