• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Closed Stations Journey quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,479
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Lansdown Junction

Whilst I have traced the line junction with that name, I was unable to find the dates when (or if) a railway station was ever constructed there. After passing through the Cheltenham area, I did trace the next closed station as being one that commenced with the letter "B", which closed as early as 1846.
 

Whistler40145

Established Member
Joined
30 Apr 2010
Messages
6,149
Location
Lancashire
Whilst I have traced the line junction with that name, I was unable to find the dates when (or if) a railway station was ever constructed there. After passing through the Cheltenham area, I did trace the next closed station as being one that commenced with the letter "B", which closed as early as 1846.
My apologies Paul, that was a junction and not a station.
 

Top