Hello,
I was heading North towards Worcester Shrub Hill from Bristol Temple Meads today, and was routed behind a stopping service, meaning we crawled very slowly out of Bristol Temple Meads.
I had heard of a Class 50 being based at Barton Hill, so turned to look at it when I saw a two car grey train with yellow doors. My first thought was that it was a promotional livery for a Class 150 or something, what with the doors being in that location, but I then realised that it was nothing like a Class 150!
My only thought is that it is a Class 994 from the Tyne & Wear metro system in the Newcastle area, but it seems illogical for that to be down in Bristol.
Any information on this confusion is appreciated - thanks!
I was heading North towards Worcester Shrub Hill from Bristol Temple Meads today, and was routed behind a stopping service, meaning we crawled very slowly out of Bristol Temple Meads.
I had heard of a Class 50 being based at Barton Hill, so turned to look at it when I saw a two car grey train with yellow doors. My first thought was that it was a promotional livery for a Class 150 or something, what with the doors being in that location, but I then realised that it was nothing like a Class 150!
My only thought is that it is a Class 994 from the Tyne & Wear metro system in the Newcastle area, but it seems illogical for that to be down in Bristol.
Any information on this confusion is appreciated - thanks!