Class15
Established Member
Hi all,
I have a distinct memory of seeing an EWS-liveried Class 90 coming off the Gospel Oak to Barking line in around 2018, hauling what seemed to be HAA (or something like them) coal wagons. This would have been just after the electrification of the line. Obviously class 90s were used on the 6L35/6X77 car train for a bit after electrification, but it certainly wasn’t this train. I guess it was possibly testing the new wires? Does anyone have any info about this working?
Many thanks in advance.
I have a distinct memory of seeing an EWS-liveried Class 90 coming off the Gospel Oak to Barking line in around 2018, hauling what seemed to be HAA (or something like them) coal wagons. This would have been just after the electrification of the line. Obviously class 90s were used on the 6L35/6X77 car train for a bit after electrification, but it certainly wasn’t this train. I guess it was possibly testing the new wires? Does anyone have any info about this working?
Many thanks in advance.