• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 86: What scenarios is it supposed to come with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungle73

On Moderation
Joined
19 Aug 2011
Messages
3,216
Location
Kent
The separate download version I mean.

According to Steam it's supposed to come with 6 scenarios. I've read elsewhere that these comprise of 3 Standard, and 3 Career scenarios. However the only ones I seem to have are 3 career and one free roam one. Where are the rest?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jon91

Member
Joined
18 Oct 2010
Messages
307
Location
Blackburn
I've just got the three career scenarios and one free roam, no standard ones at all.

RSC forgot to put them back in whilst the 86 was getting upgraded to TS2012 probably, they've done so before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top