• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 701 Drag by Class 47 - Enquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faizul_387

New Member
Joined
11 Apr 2023
Messages
2
Location
East London
Hi, my name is Faizul and I'm a trainspotter from East London. Feel free to check out my YT Channel for amazing content of London Transit!
Link:

I have recently joined Rail Forums, so I can get some advice and needed some help regarding an enquiry of a 701 Drag captured during my day out at Acton Main Line station. According to my camera timing, the train was captured around 11:43am. However, on Real Time Trains I could not find any matching workings for it, i.e. Headcode and location starting/ending route, although most likely heading towards Eastleigh, but not certain.

Just for some content, my trainspotting session at Acton Main Line was on the 06/04/2023 at the timings between 10:30 - 12:30. I would appreciate if someone knows the information for this particular working, needed for my observations I am currently editing.

The individual shot of the clip can be found on my YT Channel here:

Regards,
Faizul
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
23,377
However, on Real Time Trains I could not find any matching workings for it, i.e. Headcode and location starting/ending route, although most likely heading towards Eastleigh, but not certain.
It was this working taking the unit to Long Marston for storage https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:K01105/2023-04-06/detailed#allox_id=0

5Q66 1000 Willesden S.W.S. to Long Marston Gbrf

The unit had earlier been hauled from Eastleigh to Willesden https://www.railforums.co.uk/thread...-western-railway.148717/page-175#post-6155958
 

Faizul_387

New Member
Joined
11 Apr 2023
Messages
2
Location
East London

Deepgreen

Established Member
Joined
12 Jun 2013
Messages
7,485
Location
Gomshall, Surrey
Part of the sorry saga of the 701s - already getting old and not turned a wheel in service yet, but off to storage (Eastleigh needs the space, I imagine)!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top