• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 380s transfers to scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

I T S

Member
Joined
3 Jul 2010
Messages
576
Can anyone advise me if there is any 380's passing through preston between 9th & 13th of Sept as i'm in the area then? If so times would be great

cheers,
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,292
I know there will be some, but I don't the times

Sorry, not very helpful at all :oops:
 

rail-britain

Established Member
Joined
12 Aug 2007
Messages
4,102
Your luck may be in...
We are looking at quite a few units coming through from Friday onwards
This would mean the first coming through Friday night / Saturday morning
Passing Preston at about 02:00

See below
I was going to suggest being at Preston at about 01:00 as it could quite easily run early
 
Last edited:

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,864
Location
Rugby
Booked time at Preston is 01:30 (am)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top