NLC1072
Member
Hi guys!... just spotted a brand new class 379 on the slow lines going through Brentwood tonight at 20:15, on the down towards Shenfield, anybody know where it was off too?
cheers!
cheers!
Hi guys!... just spotted a brand new class 379 on the slow lines going through Brentwood tonight at 20:15, on the down towards Shenfield, anybody know where it was off too?
cheers!
Hi guys!... just spotted a brand new class 379 on the slow lines going through Brentwood tonight at 20:15, on the down towards Shenfield, anybody know where it was off too?
cheers!
Does the black triangle on the front indicate the same thing as it used to mean on older EMU's and DEMU's... that there is some sort of luggage compartment at that end of the unit?
Colleague of mine has spotted 379001 at Liverpool Street this evening. Getting around!
EDIT: Have now uploaded image for you, as below
![]()
379001 by Mackenzie London, on Flickr
I saw this too! I sat at hackney north junction for four minutes only to see this roll accross infront of me. Shocked to say the least! Tried to get round but I was already late when I arrived at Liv st and was out again at 00.18. Looks brill though in the 'flesh' cant wait to drive it!