• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 378 trains on the London Euston to Watford Junction services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stadler

Established Member
Joined
5 Jun 2023
Messages
3,304
Location
Horsley
Does anyone know if the London Euston to Watford Junction line is entirely 710s now? Or are there any 378s left on that line? I know it used to be all 378s and then it seemed to switch to 710s only. I have not seen any 378s on that line for a long time. But i was told they still sometimes get used. I am not sure if any are still booked or it is just when they are short of trains. Does anyone know if there are actually any booked 378s workings? If so which journeys are these?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nippy

Member
Joined
13 Aug 2013
Messages
740
I’m pretty sure sure the DCs are booked for 710 only now. I haven’t seen a 378 on there for ages. They obviously could still be used as required if they get short of 710s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top