• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 195 on York - Leeds Via Harrogate

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbur1985

Member
Joined
26 Dec 2024
Messages
36
Location
York
I remember seeing a 195 along this line 3rd of april last year and it has stop car markers I believe to be past harrogate but I can not completely remember from where. Is there any idea if/when they will start running?

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I remember seeing a 195 along this line 3rd of april last year and it has stop car markers I believe to be past harrogate but I can not completely remember from where. Is there any idea if/when they will star*t running?
*Class 195
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

skyhigh

Established Member
Joined
14 Sep 2014
Messages
6,886
There have been gauging test runs which picked up a couple of minor issues, allegedly one accidentally made it down there in service (though I've not seen any proof of that).

There are currently no plans for them to enter service on the line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top