MerseyElectric
New Member
- Joined
- 2 Oct 2018
- Messages
- 2
I'm fairly new to these forums, so please point me out if I'm posting this in the wrong topic, or if this is already listed somewhere and I just haven't seen it. 
Recently I've been wanting to see the new Northern class 195 on testing, and I was wondering if there are any particular planned times and/or dates for when the DMU would be on test in particular areas. If anyone has any information on this, it would be a real help if you could share it!
P.S - If you have the times for when it will be on test at Chester railway station (It will have to at one point or another as they are planning proper services to and from there.), that would be even more of a help.
Recently I've been wanting to see the new Northern class 195 on testing, and I was wondering if there are any particular planned times and/or dates for when the DMU would be on test in particular areas. If anyone has any information on this, it would be a real help if you could share it!

P.S - If you have the times for when it will be on test at Chester railway station (It will have to at one point or another as they are planning proper services to and from there.), that would be even more of a help.
