merlodlliw
Established Member
I note 158s are now the regular traction on the Manchester Picc to Chester evening relief commuter service which runs Monday to Friday due to overcrowding of the hourly service, it was 175 until September, it then returns to Manchester
Copy from North Wales Rail newsboard
I also note 2X2 158s are also regular on the extra capacity early commuter morning service out of Chester on this busy line since September, as a user the 3 car 175s were chronically overcrowded
Copy from North Wales Rail newsboard
158 840 waits to depart Chester for Manchester Piccadilly at 18:16, 15 November: Class 158s have some Manchester workings among the Class 175s since the timetable change in September.
I also note 2X2 158s are also regular on the extra capacity early commuter morning service out of Chester on this busy line since September, as a user the 3 car 175s were chronically overcrowded