• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 08 shunter 08919 Steep Holm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELGRAVE BOY

New Member
Joined
22 Aug 2024
Messages
2
Location
Melton
Hi New to forum. I hope I have posted this in the right section if not my apologies. I was wondering if anyone on the forum has a photo of 08919 carrying the name plate Steep Holm
The plate was fitted to Rail express systems 08919 in Dec 95 and removed by EWS in early 1996 The Locomotive was based at Bristol Barton Hill .Two other Class 08s were destined to be named Lundy and Flat Holm but I believe the plates were cast but never fitted. I have searched the internet but as yet have not found a photo
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top