• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Double Header, (The Pannier Rambler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The trainman

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2012
Messages
28
Location
west midlands
This is the First time I have mentioned in this forum.
So I thought that I would mention that there will be a main line tour this saturday Nov3, a DOUBLE HEADER Class 0-6-0 PANNIER TANKS from Tysley, Stratford, Worcester and back to Tysley Via the Lickey incline.
The tour will be stopping at Bromsgrove UGL before taking on the incline.
For those who don't know, the Lickey Incline is about 1 and a half mile straight Mainline track that is quite steep up hill from Bromsgrove.
There will be Plenty of photographers there and so will I be.
Hope to see some of you there.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,888
Location
Rugby
I am booked on this :). I expect there will be a few people at the Lickey but not as many as normal as we climb the Lickey in the dark. Also of interest for steam is the return is via the X-City and New Street back to Tyseley. http://uksteam.info/tours/t12/t1103b.htm are the times for those interested
 

The trainman

Member
Joined
19 Feb 2012
Messages
28
Location
west midlands
Thanx matt.
I will be at 2 places I hope, Smethwick golton Bridge and Northfield.
I hope that you will have a great time, and that you can post some pics.
Keep a look out for me with my Bike at Smethwick Golton Bridge and Northfield.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top