• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Clapham Railway Museum in the 1960's

Status
Not open for further replies.

neildimmer

Established Member
Joined
4 Jan 2009
Messages
1,545
Hi All

I have added a new collection taken by Tony Gillett at the Clapham Museum in London photos taken in 1963 & 1964
LlanfairPG station board Clapham Museum 29/6/65
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862601.html
1000 Midland Compound Clapham 28/4/64
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862606.html
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862615.html
23 Metropolitan Railway Clapham 28/4/64
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862624.html
3 Coppernob Clapham 10/9/63
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862610.html
3020 Cornwall Clapham 10/9/63
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862597.html
4468 Mallard Clapham 26/4/64
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862619.html
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862611.html
490 GE Railway 2-4-0 Clapham Museum 28/4/64
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862599.html
563 LSWR 4-4-0 Clapham Museum 10/9/63
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862613.html
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862623.html
737 SE&CR 4-4-0 Clapham Museum 10/9/63
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862609.html
87 GE Railway 0-6-0T Clapham Museum 28/4/64
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862620.html
Pet LNWR 18 inch Gauge 0-4-0 Clapham Museum 10/9/63
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862622.html
Wren L&Y railway 0-4-0SST 18 inch gauge Clapham Museum 4/12/64
http://www.steamlocomotives.photos.gb.net/p56862617.html

Neil
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D841

Member
Joined
1 May 2007
Messages
111
I took a (Polaroid) photo of the Midland Compound at Willesden Junction on the day it was moved from Clapham northwards (to York?). I must have a look and see if I still have it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top