heart-of-wessex
Established Member
Hello,
Some contradicting information I cannot understand, looking at Chippenham to Milton Keynes Central (MKC) via London 1st class return on Tuesday 30th December, not definite journey so not looking at advances (and in any case an advance puts me on a 350 out of Euston when I'd prefer the slightly later 390 journey and arrive at MKC 5 minutes earlier)
£251 1st Off-Peak Return is offered on National Rail Journey Planner on 07:56 Chippenham to Paddington, tube then Euston to MKC, checking ticket is definitely not LM only, I see this is ticket restriction LC which includes:
Not valid for travel on trains timed to depart earlier than shown from the following stations:
So I just double check and look up this same journey but as a single on same National Rail Journey Planner. 07:56 Chippenham to MKC 1st class is now only available as an Anytime Single...but return is still offering an Off-Peak Return despite the departure time from Chippenham being earlier than the time restriction at Chippenham...so in theory this ticket isn't valid?
Some contradicting information I cannot understand, looking at Chippenham to Milton Keynes Central (MKC) via London 1st class return on Tuesday 30th December, not definite journey so not looking at advances (and in any case an advance puts me on a 350 out of Euston when I'd prefer the slightly later 390 journey and arrive at MKC 5 minutes earlier)
£251 1st Off-Peak Return is offered on National Rail Journey Planner on 07:56 Chippenham to Paddington, tube then Euston to MKC, checking ticket is definitely not LM only, I see this is ticket restriction LC which includes:
Not valid for travel on trains timed to depart earlier than shown from the following stations:
- 08:46 from Chippenham
So I just double check and look up this same journey but as a single on same National Rail Journey Planner. 07:56 Chippenham to MKC 1st class is now only available as an Anytime Single...but return is still offering an Off-Peak Return despite the departure time from Chippenham being earlier than the time restriction at Chippenham...so in theory this ticket isn't valid?