hammerwood
Member
- Joined
- 23 Sep 2011
- Messages
- 21
Hi,
My apologies if this is covered elsewhere. I searched and couldn't find!
Can someone clarify this definition in the NRCOC:
5. Children
Up to two children under five years of age may travel free of charge with a passenger
holding a ticket or other authority to travel. However, children under five years of age who
are travelling free may only occupy a seat which is not required by a passenger holding a
ticket or appropriate authority to travel.
Does this mean aged 5 and under, or does it mean aged 4 or under?
It seems a little ambiguous.
I am travelling next week with a 5yo so wanted to check!
thanks for any advice.
cheers,
Darren
My apologies if this is covered elsewhere. I searched and couldn't find!
Can someone clarify this definition in the NRCOC:
5. Children
Up to two children under five years of age may travel free of charge with a passenger
holding a ticket or other authority to travel. However, children under five years of age who
are travelling free may only occupy a seat which is not required by a passenger holding a
ticket or appropriate authority to travel.
Does this mean aged 5 and under, or does it mean aged 4 or under?
It seems a little ambiguous.
I am travelling next week with a 5yo so wanted to check!
thanks for any advice.
cheers,
Darren