shredder1
Established Member
Cheltenham, Swindon, Didcot and Oxford. Saturday 31st December 2016.
New Years Eve 2016, and I was on my way home, the long way round, after a great week away in London and on the way back the Gloucestershire and Worcestershire Railway. I left my Studio Apartment in Cheltenham at 08.00 and took breakfast in a local café. Because of my ticketing, I returned via Swindon, Didcot and Oxford, giving me some extra photographic opportunities and I was lucky in that I caught up with a Cross Country HST at Cheltenham Spa. After an hour or so on Oxford railway station, I made my last train journey of the year, a direct Cross Country Voyager to Manchester Piccadilly. Hope you`ve enjoyed reading my scribblings and viewing my images, and many thanks for reading these blogs.
https://www.facebook.com/nick.melli...1073742611.100001125840218&type=3&pnref=story
New Years Eve 2016, and I was on my way home, the long way round, after a great week away in London and on the way back the Gloucestershire and Worcestershire Railway. I left my Studio Apartment in Cheltenham at 08.00 and took breakfast in a local café. Because of my ticketing, I returned via Swindon, Didcot and Oxford, giving me some extra photographic opportunities and I was lucky in that I caught up with a Cross Country HST at Cheltenham Spa. After an hour or so on Oxford railway station, I made my last train journey of the year, a direct Cross Country Voyager to Manchester Piccadilly. Hope you`ve enjoyed reading my scribblings and viewing my images, and many thanks for reading these blogs.
https://www.facebook.com/nick.melli...1073742611.100001125840218&type=3&pnref=story