VisualAcid
Member
- Joined
- 17 Oct 2013
- Messages
- 142
Starting on the 25th Sept I need to make four journeys from Cheltenham to Liverpool, arriving around 12:15 on the Monday and departing at 15:00ish on the Friday.
On the first Monday this is fine as I can do some combo of off-peak and super off-peak splitting at Birmingham, but after that I would be forced to get a peak ticket from Cheltenham because the journey is longer due to the engineering works? Is there any precedent for a TOC allowing for this? Seems pretty unfair!
On the first Monday this is fine as I can do some combo of off-peak and super off-peak splitting at Birmingham, but after that I would be forced to get a peak ticket from Cheltenham because the journey is longer due to the engineering works? Is there any precedent for a TOC allowing for this? Seems pretty unfair!