Good afternoon to all the ticketing gurus on here!
My girlfriend and I will be travelling from Worthing to Penzance on Monday 13th June, and returning on Thursday 16th June, both with 26-30 railcards
What is the cheapest way of getting down there please
We will depart ideally around 9am on the 13th, and then start the return early afternoon on the 16th.
Would it be beneficial to pay more money and get the train from London, so that we are not on so many busy trains, as girlfriend in-particular does not like a packed train, Rather than several changes via split tickets
Any advice greatly received with thanks!
Edit: Mods, I realized I posted this in the wrong section. Please move into the Fares Advice section
My girlfriend and I will be travelling from Worthing to Penzance on Monday 13th June, and returning on Thursday 16th June, both with 26-30 railcards
What is the cheapest way of getting down there please
We will depart ideally around 9am on the 13th, and then start the return early afternoon on the 16th.
Would it be beneficial to pay more money and get the train from London, so that we are not on so many busy trains, as girlfriend in-particular does not like a packed train, Rather than several changes via split tickets
Any advice greatly received with thanks!
Edit: Mods, I realized I posted this in the wrong section. Please move into the Fares Advice section

Last edited: