168lover
Member
Hi all,
Probably meeting up with a friend on Tuesday for a day in London. As part of th I day I want to suggest to him to go watch the planes at Heathrow. We'll probably going to Heathrow were catching one of the new 700s on Thameslink. What I am wondering is what is the esiest and cheapest way of going from Central London(probably st Pancras area) to Heathrow that doesn't involve spending almost an hour on the Picadilly line?
We'll both have travelcards.
Thanks in advance
Probably meeting up with a friend on Tuesday for a day in London. As part of th I day I want to suggest to him to go watch the planes at Heathrow. We'll probably going to Heathrow were catching one of the new 700s on Thameslink. What I am wondering is what is the esiest and cheapest way of going from Central London(probably st Pancras area) to Heathrow that doesn't involve spending almost an hour on the Picadilly line?
We'll both have travelcards.
Thanks in advance
