Hi,
My wife and I want to leave Radlett station (Herts) around mid-day one day (Friday) to London Zone 1, returning the following day (Saturday) in the evening to Radlett. Whilst in London we want to be able to travel around central London by Tube (and possibly Bus and DLR).
What is the best/cheapest way to do this? We normally buy Travelcards for daily trips to London, but as far as I can tell there is no equivalent for 2 day trips.
We don't currently have Oyster cards but would consider obtaining them if this would prove the best option. Radlett is NOT on the oyster network but the next station down the line (Borehamwood) is on the network.
My wife and I are both over 60 (but not yet 65) if this makes any difference.
Graham.
My wife and I want to leave Radlett station (Herts) around mid-day one day (Friday) to London Zone 1, returning the following day (Saturday) in the evening to Radlett. Whilst in London we want to be able to travel around central London by Tube (and possibly Bus and DLR).
What is the best/cheapest way to do this? We normally buy Travelcards for daily trips to London, but as far as I can tell there is no equivalent for 2 day trips.
We don't currently have Oyster cards but would consider obtaining them if this would prove the best option. Radlett is NOT on the oyster network but the next station down the line (Borehamwood) is on the network.
My wife and I are both over 60 (but not yet 65) if this makes any difference.
Graham.