I'm off to Belgium for the weekend. We have flights to/from Charleroi. There are four of us travelling - three with FIP coupons & one adult fare (65+).
Any tips for cheap fares?
We will be making one return trip from airport to Charleroi Sud, then to Brussels Central, & then the metro to St. Catherines (out Friday back Monday).
Also one day return from St Catherines (Metro) via Brussels South to Brugge on the Sunday.
We will also require at least a return trip on the Brussels metro on the Saturday.
I suspect that the best ticket for the +65 adult will be the +65 pensioner fare at 6.20 single or day return.
I note that the ticket is from "Zone" Charleroi to "Zone" Brussels. Does this give additional public transport in the Zones? If so does it include the local TER airport bus and/or the Brussels Metro?....
TIA.
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Any tips for cheap fares?
We will be making one return trip from airport to Charleroi Sud, then to Brussels Central, & then the metro to St. Catherines (out Friday back Monday).
Also one day return from St Catherines (Metro) via Brussels South to Brugge on the Sunday.
We will also require at least a return trip on the Brussels metro on the Saturday.
I suspect that the best ticket for the +65 adult will be the +65 pensioner fare at 6.20 single or day return.
I note that the ticket is from "Zone" Charleroi to "Zone" Brussels. Does this give additional public transport in the Zones? If so does it include the local TER airport bus and/or the Brussels Metro?....
TIA.
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk