Chapeltom
Established Member
Hi all
I'm thinking of a little trip tomorrow, up to Carlisle for around midday and onto Blackpool around 4/5pm.
I was thinking of using the following tickets:
Chapel en le Frith to Blackpool - Off Peak Return - £16.85 with YP Railcard
Preston to Carlisle - Off Peak Day Return - £14.40 with a YP Railcard
If I used the CEF to BPN ticket as far as Preston, went to buy a PRE to CAR return and went onwards to Carlisle, back down to Preston and onwards to Blackpool, would it break the BoJ restriction - 8A which exists on the CEF to BPN leg which forbids BoJ?
Thanks
Tom
I'm thinking of a little trip tomorrow, up to Carlisle for around midday and onto Blackpool around 4/5pm.
I was thinking of using the following tickets:
Chapel en le Frith to Blackpool - Off Peak Return - £16.85 with YP Railcard
Preston to Carlisle - Off Peak Day Return - £14.40 with a YP Railcard
If I used the CEF to BPN ticket as far as Preston, went to buy a PRE to CAR return and went onwards to Carlisle, back down to Preston and onwards to Blackpool, would it break the BoJ restriction - 8A which exists on the CEF to BPN leg which forbids BoJ?
Thanks
Tom