Hello very knowledgeable peeps.
We are travelling from Surrey to Worksop via Kings Cross on Weds. The Northern train from Retford is once an hour and of course the LNER train doesn't align.
There's a possibility of a 3 minute connection at Retford which would save an hour hanging around at Retford.
I know we need to get to low level platform, but which end of the LNER train would be best best for this?
I've changed at Retford a few times before but in the other direction.
If we miss it no worries we'll get the timetabled connection
We are travelling from Surrey to Worksop via Kings Cross on Weds. The Northern train from Retford is once an hour and of course the LNER train doesn't align.
There's a possibility of a 3 minute connection at Retford which would save an hour hanging around at Retford.
I know we need to get to low level platform, but which end of the LNER train would be best best for this?
I've changed at Retford a few times before but in the other direction.
If we miss it no worries we'll get the timetabled connection