• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Changing cross country seat reservation; seatfrog booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorEast

Member
Joined
20 Jul 2018
Messages
68
I've got a cross country journey coming up. I upgraded to 1st through seatfrog. Is there a way to book a seat reservation/change the reservation I had through seatfrog? I can't see a way to do this
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Verified Rep - Wingin' It! Paul Lucas
Joined
30 Dec 2008
Messages
29,669
Location
LBK
In short, no. But you can sit in any free seat in practice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top