• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

changing careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitey2307

New Member
Joined
12 Nov 2015
Messages
3
Hi I'm wondering if anyone on here could help me. I've worked in demolition as a plan operator for 6 years and I'm thinking of switching and I'm trying to get on the rails.

I've got my plant tickets like 360, dump truck, telehandler aswell as a few others including slinger/signaller but I'm not really sure where to start getting a job on rail. Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Canonite

Member
Joined
31 Aug 2015
Messages
110
Location
Derbyshire
Hi I'm wondering if anyone on here could help me. I've worked in demolition as a plan operator for 6 years and I'm thinking of switching and I'm trying to get on the rails.

I've got my plant tickets like 360, dump truck, telehandler aswell as a few others including slinger/signaller but I'm not really sure where to start getting a job on rail. Any help anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Just research the roles mate, something will jump out at you then just crack on with applying
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top