• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Changes to Eurostar arrivals area at St Pancras

Status
Not open for further replies.

superjohn

Member
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Messages
531
I arrived at St Pancras by Eurostar on Friday and noticed there is work going on in the arrivals hall. Screens showing departures and signs directing passengers to different boarding areas have appeared. There were also some partitions being built.

Do we know what is going on?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Joined
7 Jun 2014
Messages
14,671
I've no idea, but I'd be surprised if repercussions of Brexit don't play a part.
 

tasky

Member
Joined
30 Oct 2018
Messages
384
I noticed they started this work when I arrived in London on 15th, interesting that it's still going on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top