Hi all,
I have foolishly misplaced my Annual Gold Card (bought from an East Coast station), and having thoroughly searched for it, have nearly decided to use my one chance and get a Duplicate. However, it is growing increasingly likely that I may change jobs soon and thus be commuting on a different line with a more expensive season ticket.
If I get the Duplicate season ticket, will this affect my ability to do the season ticket changeover in future? If so, would this still be the case if the original season ticket was subsequently found?
If this course of action could hamper a season ticket changeover in future, then I may hold off a bit longer in the hope that the original turns up...
I have foolishly misplaced my Annual Gold Card (bought from an East Coast station), and having thoroughly searched for it, have nearly decided to use my one chance and get a Duplicate. However, it is growing increasingly likely that I may change jobs soon and thus be commuting on a different line with a more expensive season ticket.
If I get the Duplicate season ticket, will this affect my ability to do the season ticket changeover in future? If so, would this still be the case if the original season ticket was subsequently found?
If this course of action could hamper a season ticket changeover in future, then I may hold off a bit longer in the hope that the original turns up...