In a few weeks time I need to take a group from Holborn to Theydon Bois and back on a Saturday.
Should we allow extra time for our journey given the rolling stock shortage, or are we likely to be OK on a Saturday?
However this timetable is only going to apply Mondays to Thursdays (coming into effect this Monday, 26th February), which means unfortunately for the time being extended gaps on Fridays and Saturdays particularly.This issue is likely to go on for months or even years, though there is a special reduced timetable imminent which should regularise things a bit.
That is in terms of the new timetable of course. If they released a timetable with one train an hour and achieved it that would be a good serviceIf you were to 100% believe TfL, then all is back to normal as Central line is being advertised as Good Service
Live departures from Holborn today (a Saturday) at 11 am show a constant drip of Epping services.
“Good Service” again today."Good service" for the 53 train reduced timetable introduced last week.
Hi guys , I’ve seen that weekdays the central line is working to a new WTT but I can’t find anything for Fri/Sat/Sun . I noticed the other day that the tubes were not running to the existing WTT. Does anyone have any info on this ? Thanks
Post #134 details current TTN100/24H
Hi guys , I’ve seen that weekdays the central line is working to a new WTT but I can’t find anything for Fri/Sat/Sun . I noticed the other day that the tubes were not running to the existing WTT. Does anyone have any info on this ? Thanks
Thanks !
TTN 100/24
Excellent - can’t happen soon enough!Removal of the majority of TSRs on the Central Line has begun
Mondays-Fridays
A 71 train service will operate during the AM and PM peaks (which represents 6 planned cancellations to the full peak service that is currently scheduled in the existing WTT 70).
A 61 train off peak service will operate (which represents 5 planned cancellations to the normal off peak service that is currently scheduled in the existing WTT 70).
2 trains are cancelled during the evening off peak, up to close of traffic.
Existing trains have been rescheduled to minimise the impact of wide intervals that have opened up from the cancelled train paths. However some wider than usual intervals will remain in certain parts of the timetable, due to pathing constraints. Intervals are to be regulated and services adjusted where necessary.