• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Central Line (North Acton - Ealing Broadway and West Ruislip sections) - Gradient Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter C

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2018
Messages
4,739
Location
GWR land
Hello all,
I'm making the Greenford Branch Line in Train Simulator, as described in this thread. I would also like to include the Central Line from North Acton to Ealing Broadway and West Ruislip in the route, to add some operational interest to the route.
I don't know whether London Underground gradient profiles include this sort of information but preferably I'd need information regarding the steepness of the gradients along the routes listed above and how long each gradient lasts for. If this information exists online elsewhere, please let me know. :)

Thanks,

-Peter
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top