missdizco21
Member
Hello everyone
about a week ago now, i was caught travelling with a child's ticket (im 17, 18 very soon and that's what's got me panicking). The woman asked me
lots of information where i told her the correct address, my sisters name (she knows and is okay with it) and a random date of birth which indicates me being 16 which i know was wrong and i cannot sleep because of the fear of a criminal record and the extreme guilt. Im autistic and suffer with anxiety and i truthfully chose to try and run away from the situation which has put me further in the mud. Im terrible with confrontations and i regret it so badly. The journey was 5 mins and from one stop to another, the ticket difference being just over a pound. Im expecting a letter in the post and I just want to pay the fine and get this over and done with. What do I write back to them? Is a travel incident report more serious than just a normal penalty fare? I've also bought a child's ticket before, so this is also terrifying to me. I really don't want a criminal record i've got a whole life ahead of me and i understand what i've done wrong.
about a week ago now, i was caught travelling with a child's ticket (im 17, 18 very soon and that's what's got me panicking). The woman asked me
lots of information where i told her the correct address, my sisters name (she knows and is okay with it) and a random date of birth which indicates me being 16 which i know was wrong and i cannot sleep because of the fear of a criminal record and the extreme guilt. Im autistic and suffer with anxiety and i truthfully chose to try and run away from the situation which has put me further in the mud. Im terrible with confrontations and i regret it so badly. The journey was 5 mins and from one stop to another, the ticket difference being just over a pound. Im expecting a letter in the post and I just want to pay the fine and get this over and done with. What do I write back to them? Is a travel incident report more serious than just a normal penalty fare? I've also bought a child's ticket before, so this is also terrifying to me. I really don't want a criminal record i've got a whole life ahead of me and i understand what i've done wrong.