This morning I had been caught using a ticket from reading west to reading when in actuality I had travelled from Paddington to reading.
I can appreciate I know the severity of the act that I had conducted but I was interviewed under caution which I was fully compliant to. The investigator had asked to look at my travel history on the Trainline app and saw I have multiple tickets from Earley to reading which are truthful tickets as I stay at a friends in order to be closer to work however he suspected it’s actually travel from Paddington to reading regularly.
To say I am very stressed is an understatement and have read the GWR terms of prosecution. I just don’t want to be convicted of anything that would impact my career but can would be more than willing to pay an out of court settlement.
Is there any advice that can be given, how long would it take for a letter to be received from the prosecutions department, do GWR regularly take situations like this to court.
Thank you
I can appreciate I know the severity of the act that I had conducted but I was interviewed under caution which I was fully compliant to. The investigator had asked to look at my travel history on the Trainline app and saw I have multiple tickets from Earley to reading which are truthful tickets as I stay at a friends in order to be closer to work however he suspected it’s actually travel from Paddington to reading regularly.
To say I am very stressed is an understatement and have read the GWR terms of prosecution. I just don’t want to be convicted of anything that would impact my career but can would be more than willing to pay an out of court settlement.
Is there any advice that can be given, how long would it take for a letter to be received from the prosecutions department, do GWR regularly take situations like this to court.
Thank you