• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Carto Metro maps v3.5 and v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D365

Veteran Member
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Messages
13,194
May I ask, what are the changes from the previous version?
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
I'm sure there's more, but engineering work at the weekend saw a scissors crossover removed on the access to Acton Works, and this has been updated on the map. Also the scissors crossover that has been added between Kings + and Euston Sq has been added but looks like it's in the wrong location.
 

Rogmi

Member
Joined
7 Nov 2013
Messages
89
I can't remember what the changes are, I'd have to hunt back to check. I don't think that there are any major additions.

There are smaller changes, such as some Crossrail (sorry, Elizabeth!) updates and updates as a result of the LU signalling work track alterations. There have also been a few more generic disused pieces added, such as the temporary Heathrow Junction station and some sidings on the Wimbledon loop and at Belmont station.

If I get time, I'll look back and see what the changes are.

The crossover at Kings Cross Met was one of those cases of Sod's Law. I missed it during proofreading and on the day I realised it and let Franklin know, he had just compiled and uploaded (a long process) map 35!. I forgot to mention it when I posted the message at the start of this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top