Bletchleyite
Veteran Member
Veering on the side of off-topicness here, so will try to keep my reply concise:
But money. I'm staying at home for University, parking in the city centre is extortionate and I can get a student weekly pass on the bus for £8.50. Doesn't work out financially.
Of course, but when there's only one bus route running half-hourly (hourly after 6pm) there's not many options.
That is a good bus service. I thought you were talking of one a day or something?
If you have a half hourly bus service to your nearest city centre you will probably find a workable job of some kind once this is all over.
I can't move somewhere if I don't have money from a job to do so.
You apply for the job indicating a willingness to relocate and start planning (e.g. investigating flat-share options), then once given the job you move.