• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Carlisle - Preston off peak breaking journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
I was looking to go from Carlisle to Preston on an off peak day return in April. On the way down I would most likely catch the 11:11 Virgin Trains 5 Coach Tilting Super Voyager directly to Preston, however, on the way back, I was looking at breaking my journey for trainwatching at each station (e.g. Lancaster, Oxenholme AND Penrith), would an off-peak day return permit this?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top