• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cardiff to Manchester : Thursday 18th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie Bee

Member
Joined
26 Aug 2018
Messages
962
Location
Whitley Bay
I've been waiting to book this journey for a few days now .. it's exactly 12 weeks from today

My wife and I have senior railards.

Yesterday (on the forum's site) the price was showing as about £155.

However, this morning I've just managed to book two first-class tickets on the 12:53 train for a grand total of £34.70.

WOWZER ! that's cheap .. I just hope it's not an error

Well done RailForum ticket website !! :D :D
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MrJeeves

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Joined
28 Aug 2015
Messages
4,715
Location
Burgess Hill
Looks like TfW just released advances for these services today. The £155 was flexible tickets, I believe!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top