Hi all
I would like to go from CDF-PAD with a priv railcard.
whats the cheapest way of doing this?
I have heard about using 2 rovers - Foss (?) and thames valley, but I am unsure of the validity of these and also unsure what routes/times etc they can be used on. I would be in London no more than 3 days and would probably travel after 09:30
Any help and advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
I would like to go from CDF-PAD with a priv railcard.
whats the cheapest way of doing this?
I have heard about using 2 rovers - Foss (?) and thames valley, but I am unsure of the validity of these and also unsure what routes/times etc they can be used on. I would be in London no more than 3 days and would probably travel after 09:30
Any help and advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance