• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cardiff Newport Lineside fire Sun 4th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

father_jack

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2010
Messages
1,557
Quite a while now? I can confirm there is a block to electric traction west of Bristol Parkway. Signaller was instructing all South Wales bound trains to go into Diesel mode at Bristol Parkway today.
Apologies, when I saw 1B04/1L13 running through I assumed it was fixed but these were a IET vice 387.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ib5

On Moderation
Joined
21 Jan 2025
Messages
120
Electric traction permitted into South Wales as of Friday 09th, excellent work all round.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top