bussnapperwm
Established Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2014
- Messages
- 1,527
Hi. I'm heading to Cardiff next month for the speedway Grand Prix at the Millennium stadium.
Does anyone know what the queuing system for Cardiff Central is going to be like, and what is the likelihood of any extra trains (or bigger formations).
Am intending to travel to Swansea from Cardiff (usually I stop in Cardiff for it but Swansea was £180 cheaper!)
Also, what traction is likely to be used on the services between Swansea and Cardiff? (Hoping it's anything but 14x or 150/153 units - I have trouble with the facilities on them, being slightly more well built!)
Cheers
Does anyone know what the queuing system for Cardiff Central is going to be like, and what is the likelihood of any extra trains (or bigger formations).
Am intending to travel to Swansea from Cardiff (usually I stop in Cardiff for it but Swansea was £180 cheaper!)
Also, what traction is likely to be used on the services between Swansea and Cardiff? (Hoping it's anything but 14x or 150/153 units - I have trouble with the facilities on them, being slightly more well built!)
Cheers