• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Card wont work when booking online, but works elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon75

On Moderation
Joined
25 May 2016
Messages
1,527
I've tried to book over the last few days on Avanti, and myy my card declines. Also on London North Western, TrainSplit, Trainpal, also declines aswell
My Card is a replacement one, and the bank says there a no issues?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OscarH

Established Member
Joined
15 Sep 2020
Messages
1,289
Location
Crawley
If you get in touch with the TrainSplit support email we'll be able to see why it declined (though I can't promise it will be a useful response we got from the bank)
 

Simon75

On Moderation
Joined
25 May 2016
Messages
1,527
If you get in touch with the TrainSplit support email we'll be able to see why it declined (though I can't promise it will be a useful response we got from the bank)
I managed to contact them and they said the error was due 3D secure, not my card. Contacted my bank , and it's fixed now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top