Howardh
Established Member
- Joined
- 17 May 2011
- Messages
- 9,797
Trying to book Milton Keynes to London, had to sign up, all I'm getting is the circle going round and round.
Dunno if that's just me, or the ticketing option is down today?
Managed to use this sites ticketing and now have my super off peak return ticket which says LNW only (not Avanti) so presume I can use it on any of LNWs trains after midday and I'm not tied to the two I chose on the ticketing site?
Thanks!
Dunno if that's just me, or the ticketing option is down today?
Managed to use this sites ticketing and now have my super off peak return ticket which says LNW only (not Avanti) so presume I can use it on any of LNWs trains after midday and I'm not tied to the two I chose on the ticketing site?
Thanks!