• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can't find this song - think it's I can't breathe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Hello all,

Twice this has come on the in store radio at work, and I quite like it, then I come home to google it, I can't find the blasted thing!

I heard it again today, and caught a couple of lyrics which I thought might help, but Google still doesn't know what I'm on about! It is hard to hear in a store as it's not loud and it's quite distant so I can't always catch it.

I'm sure I heard a bit that goes

'I can't sleep,
It cuts me like a knife'

Then something else, then start of the chorus bit:

'And I can't breathe,
I can't breathe.
Is the..**Something, can't hear the lyrics properly!**

It's got a dance beat to it, almost like something from a Pedulum track but it's lighter and not the Pendulum vocal sounds.

Does anyone possibly know what this is? It would be most appreciated if you could help!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flying Snail

Established Member
Joined
12 Dec 2006
Messages
2,048
Download the Soundhound app to your phone and see if it can identify it.
 

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
I got the song!!

Someone told me yesterday at work that I can e-mail the company who provide the radio, found the contact form, and got a reply today, that was quick!

Anyway it's Aiden Grimshaw - Is This Love

Got the lyrics I thought I heard, yet still didn't manage to come up in a search :lol:

Never heard of that guy, never knew it was from 2012, only heard it recently to be honest!


Thanks for you help though guys, especially as I couldn't help much with what it sounds like or provide any more lyrics than the ones I caught!


**EDIT** By the way, I know of those apps that can read off a song, I work on the shop floor of a supermarket, and my phones in the locker, that's the issue, however now I know I can contact them for a song name if I hear one and can't find it :)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top